宝の乐与泪 (自 2003 年)

Thursday, December 25, 2003

My Dream...is to...Have A Dream! HAHA

Suddenly have an urge to talk about dreams! (after watching "Scary Movies", and btw it's really the worst movie I've ever watched, no meaning, nonsensical, silly, plotless, dumb, arghh....my $8.50!!!)
Anyway, back to real topic, So everyone, what's your dream?

Have you ever pondered over it? Hmm..btw, do you actually have a dream?

Me? I have a dream! (yes,yes, of course!) and that is to have a dream... :P Ok,ok...keke..

1st dream: Go backpack tour on a journey to my favourite places with my loved ones, esp, my soul partner :P (Hmmm..shld be quite romantic & adventurous. :P)

2nd dream: Live in a cottage house, beside the sea/beach. Rear cats, dogs, sheep, horses, cows, rabbits...wow! Of course there'll be a green crisp pasture and garden around my hut!

3rd dream: Set up a karaoke room & sing whenever I want!

4th dream: Learn & Play piano or guitar well. So that I can play my favourites!

5th dream: Watch shooting star shower & travel the world with my loved ones (^-")

6th dream: To own a folding ear cat (so cute!)

7th dream: Hope that special someone is interested to do volunteering with me.

8th dream: Learn astronomy

9th dream: Find that special someone who share the same dreams~ ~ ~ (How hard it can be...)

10th dream: Seek my dreams... Realise my dreams... :)